Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS.
You can have BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS
- You need of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need 1 of Old El Soft shells Tortilla Bowls.
- Prepare 8 of small scoops chocolate ice cream.
- It’s 8 of small scoops strawberry ice cream.
- Prepare 8 of small scoops vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 2 of bananas, cut in half lengthwise and split.
- Prepare 16 of maraschino cherries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, heated together until melted.
- It’s 1 can of whipped cream topping in aerosol can, if desired.
BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS step by step
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 to 3 inches oil to 375°F. Fry 1 tortilla at a time in oil, 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and puffed. Drain on paper towels..
- Just before serving, in each fried tortilla, place 1 scoop of each of the ice creams, then one-fourth of a banana. Top with 2 cherries. Drizzle with chocolate. Spray whipped cream on top..
- Make it your own! Don't like bananas? Try these shells with your favorite flavors of ice cream and toppings..