Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino.
You can have Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 1 Frappuccino.
- You need 30 g of Chocolate Syrup.
- Prepare 60 g of Espresso or Very Strong Coffee.
- You need 10 g of Sugar.
- You need 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s of Crushed Ice cubes (or ice cubes) 150g.
- You need of For Decoration.
- It’s 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Cream.
- It’s 15 g of Sugar.
- It’s of Sliced Almonds, as you like.
- It’s of Banana, as you like.
- Prepare of Chocolate Syrup, as you like.
Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino step by step
- Chocolate & Coffee Frappuccino.
- Brew espresso or very strong coffee..
- Add the sugar to the coffee and mix well. Let cool completely to make iced coffee..
- Add the iced coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream and crushed ice cubes (or ice cubes) to a blender and blend well..
- Prepare a glass..
- Prepare roasted sliced almonds..
- Add the cream and sugar to a medium mixing bowl and whisk until stiff. Set aside until use..
- Add the Frappuccino to the glass..
- Add the whipped cream on top..
- Add a scoop of ice cream and decorate as you like..