Mocha almond cookies. Bake until cookies have spread and coating is cracked. If mocha almond fudge is your weakness and a steaming mocha is your elixir of choice to contend against obscenely dark and cold November mornings, you must bake these cookies. Crunchy yet tender cookies perfect for enjoying with a cup of coffee or tea!
Few things in life make me cry like biting into a warm, chewy cookie only to chomp down on a rock hard nut. Mocha Almond Cookies. by Michele Borboa MS. Chocolate chip cookies are always a treat, but add more chocolate and coffee, and you've got a vegan cookie experience that can't be beat. You can have Mocha almond cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha almond cookies
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- You need of white sugar.
- You need of egg.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of instant coffee powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of chopped almonds.
Cookies are the kind of welcoming comfort food that everyone can get behind. Why do you think they stage open. Don't be shy when it comes to indenting the cookies. They'll rise up a bit and become a bit shallower as they finish baking.
Mocha almond cookies instructions
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder..
- Combine the flour mixture with the creamed butter and chopped almonds..
- Wrap the dough and chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Preheat an oven to 175 degrees celsius. Roll the dough into one inch pieces and placed on a baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, before removing and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
A sweet snack with a great cup of fresh brewed coffee. mocha. almond. cookies. These cookies reminded me of one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Have you ever had Baskin Robin's Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream? Or if you are looking for another mocha cookie, you might. Mocha Almond Brickle Cookies. by: garlic and zest.