Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mel’s Take on Vegan Banana Bread.
You can have Mel’s Take on Vegan Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mel’s Take on Vegan Banana Bread
- It’s 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 75 ml of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 240 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 3 tbsps of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All Spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 100 g of Caster or Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of Dried Fruits and Nuts (Optional).
Mel’s Take on Vegan Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Mash the ripe bananas..
- Add in all the dried ingredients and mix it with the wet ingredients..
- Oil and pour the mixture in the baking tin..
- Baked it in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes..
- Enjoy. Xx.