Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Milk Powder Gulab Jamuns.
You can cook Milk Powder Gulab Jamuns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milk Powder Gulab Jamuns
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk powder (good quality).
- It’s 3 tbsp of All Purpose Flour or Maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 6-7 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of Saffron strands.
- Prepare 15 of Almonds slivered.
Milk Powder Gulab Jamuns instructions
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add melted Ghee and milk to make a smooth dough mixing it just lightly. Do not knead as a dough. Just gather everything well..
- Just bring along everything and add milk little by little as required to make a smooth dough. Do not worry if you require more milk. Add it accordingly. It all depends upon the quality of the flour. Hence feel free to add..
- But do not add more also, you should be able to shape it easily into balls. Heat Oil or Ghee for frying. Maintain the tempetature throughout..
- Make small golf sized balls and deep fry in batches on a low flame but oil should be hot. Do not turn with a hard spoon. Use a smooth one for this purpose and keep flushing oil on top of them to cook evenly and get a perfect colour..
- While they are frying, make sugar syrup adding all the ingredients. Do not make a one string consistency syrup here. Just heat it until it becomes sticky and little thick. Switch off the heat and keep it warm. Add fried Jamuns to this warm syrup..
- Soak until 2 to 3 hours. Chill them in the refrigerator and garnish with blanched and slivered Almonds before serving. It can be served warm also depending upon one's choice..