Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh ricotta with lemon, herbs and olive oil.
You can have Fresh ricotta with lemon, herbs and olive oil using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh ricotta with lemon, herbs and olive oil
- You need 100-150 g of fresh ricotta.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 unwaxed lemon, grated.
- You need A few of sprigs of thyme – just the leaves; or other herb.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh black pepper.
- You need of Grilled bread eg pita or even sourdough.
Fresh ricotta with lemon, herbs and olive oil step by step
- Put the ricotta in a bowl. Add the thyme and whip together. Add the lemon zest and whip again..
- Add a few grinds of pepper. Sprinkle a few more thyme leaves and a little more lemon zest. Generously drizzle with olive oil..
- That’s it! Serve with freshly grilled pita and / or some raw vegetable. Enjoy 😋.