Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
[Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread.
You can cook [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread
- You need 2 cups of whole Wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of over ripe Bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Milk or leftover whey (from homemade paneer) as needed.
[Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180° C. Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt and keep aside..
- Blend bananas, powdered Jaggery, oil, Cinnamon powder in a food processor or hand blender till smooth..
- Add this to dry ingredients, combine everything & mix well to a smooth batter. Add some lukewarm milk if it's dry. I added 2 tbsp leftover whey (from homemade paneer)..
- Dust the chopped walnuts with some flour, add to this batter & combine well. Pour it into a greased/dusted pan & bake at 180°C for 45 mins or till toothpick comes out clean..
- Let it cool & enjoy your healthy snack. Store in refrigerator & warm it before serving..