Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns.
You can have Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns
- Prepare 2 cups (250 g) of ground almonds flour.
- You need 7-8 tbsp (40 g) of tbsps psyllium husks (fine crumbs or powder).
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of sweetener (e.g. Erythritol, Stevia, or Monk Fruit).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of quick action yeast (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns instructions
- Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Place aside..
- In a separate bowl, add 2 cups of freshly boiled hot water, add 2 tsps of vinegar, mix well. (This step is just to create the correction ration of water to vinegar mixture, but I've never used the entire 2 cup mixture.).
- Add oil in the dry ingredients, then pour in a small amount of the hot vinegar/water liquid and start kneading the dough. Add more liquid (a small amount at a time!) as you go till you reach a smooth and glossy texture..
- Preheat the oven in 350°F. Gather the dough into a large ball and leave it to rest for 10-15mins..
- Divide the bread dough into four portions and shape each portion into a ball shape. Place the dough balls on a greased baking tray. Press the dough balls gently to create a bun shape. Coat the top of the bread dough with oil. Sprinkle atop some sesame seeds..
- Bake the bread dough in a 350°F preheated oven for 50-60mins till golden brown..