Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Chocolate Brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownies
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams of 70% Dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of light corn syrup, blended with 3 tablespoons lukewarm wate.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts optional.
Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 350°F. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil, letting it overhang on two opposing sides. Coat with cooking spray..
- Sift flour, confectioners’ sugar and cocoa together into a small bowl. Combine the 3 ounces coarsely chopped chocolate and oil in a heavy medium saucepan; place over the lowest heat, stirring, until just melted and smooth, being very careful the chocolate does not overheat. Remove from the heat and stir in granulated sugar, corn syrup mixture, vanilla and salt until the sugar dissolves. Vigorously stir in egg until smoothly incorporated. Gently stir in the dry ingredients. Fold in the walnuts (if using) and the remaining 2 1/2 ounces chopped chocolate just until well blended. Turn out the batter into the pan, spreading evenly..
- Bake the brownies until almost firm in the center and a toothpick inserted comes out with some moist batter clinging to it, 20 to 24 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack, about 2 1/2 hours..
- Using the overhanging foil as handles, carefully lift the brownie slab from the pan. Peel the foil from the bottom; set the slab right-side up on a cutting board. Using a large, sharp knife, trim off any dry edges. Mark and then cut the slab crosswise into fifths and lengthwise into fourths. Wipe the blade with a damp cloth between cuts..