Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Charcuterie board / cheese board.
You can cook Charcuterie board / cheese board using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Charcuterie board / cheese board
- Prepare of ALL TO TASTE:.
- It’s of Good quality of Cheeses.
- Prepare of Fruits or vegetables.
- Prepare of Summer sausage.
- Prepare of Salami.
- You need of Pepperonis.
- It’s of Crackers.
- Prepare of Baguette or bread.
- Prepare of Chicken salad.
- You need of Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Grapes.
- It’s of Jellies or jams.
- It’s of Olives.
Charcuterie board / cheese board step by step
- Decorate with a Wooden cutting board,Cheese knives are a nice touch.
- What i used- Chicken salad over a bed of lettuce for decoration bread for chicken salad sandwiches and toasted bread and cucumbers on the side for chicken and cucumbers which is good..
- The cheeses are used extra sharp cheddar, pizza cheese, cream cheese with a Pepper jelly on top, Gouda cheese.
- For the meats used pepperoni, salami, summer sausage.
- For the fruits and vegetables, are used olives, cucumbers, grapes, and the chicken salad had celery in it..
- I used two different crackers..
- Notes- most of my ingredients came from ALDI, i have one cheese (Sharp cheddar cheese cames from sams club) and i made my own jelly. My bread came from Walmart bc its our favorite bread. I had leftovers, whats great so i can remake this for my kids..