Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Low fat chocolate cake.
You can cook Low fat chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of 1%milk.
- Prepare 3 large of egg whites.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of splenda.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Low fat chocolate cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and sift until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl beat together the milk,applesauce, vanilla extract and eggwhites.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the boiling water to the mixture and beat at medium for about 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.