Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mawa Gulab Jamun from left over ghee residue.
You can have Mawa Gulab Jamun from left over ghee residue using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mawa Gulab Jamun from left over ghee residue
- You need 1 cup of leftover of ghee (mawa).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour or plain flour.
- Prepare as needed of ghee for frying.
- Prepare of for sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Mawa Gulab Jamun from left over ghee residue step by step
- First heat leftover of ghee(mawa) in microwave for a min or in pan and strain excess ghee from it..
- Now grind it till crumble..
- Take it out in a plate, add flour, baking powder and mix well..
- Now add milk little by little and make smooth dough out of this mixture..
- Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup by adding sugar,water. add cardamom powder and kewda essence mix and switch off the heat..
- Now divide the dough into equal parts, take a portion on your palm place a raisin in centre and roll nicely to make crack free ball.prepare all similarly..
- Meanwhile heat ghee in kadhai and fry all balls until nice golden.immediately dip in warm sugar syrup and let them soak for at least half and hour..
- Delicious gulab jamun are ready to be serve..