Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana bread (Healthy GF version).
You can have Banana bread (Healthy GF version) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread (Healthy GF version)
- It’s 150 g of gluten free plain flour.
- It’s 75 g of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 50 g of flaxseed/linseed ground mix.
- You need 110 g of butter or coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare 30 g of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of (optional) cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 of large or 4 small ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk (or almond milk).
Banana bread (Healthy GF version) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a loaf or cake tin (grease with butter or coconut oil).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until fully combined. I use a blender/food processor. Pour into the tin. I drizzle a small amount of honey on the top of the cake before putting into the oven..
- Bake for 50mins..
- Remove from oven and let cool. Eat while still warm. Enjoy!.