Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Beet Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Beet Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beet Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- You need 1 can of beets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s dash of salt.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chocolate powder (I used nesquik).
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
Beet Chocolate Cake instructions
- Drain the beets..
- In a blender. Beat the beets, oil, and eggs together..
- Pour the into a mixing bowl..
- Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl. Flour, sugar, salt, chocolate powder, and baking powder..
- Mix everything together..
- Spray your pan. Bake at 350°F for about 25min.