Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate.
You can have Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- You need 4 cup of Whole milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 8 oz of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 8 of Pieces Werthers soft chewy caramels or any soft caramel candy.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need of whipped cream.
- You need of chocolate shavings.
- It’s of caranel candies.
Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate instructions
- Heat milk, sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to low and add chocolate and caramels, stir until caramels are completely melted..
- Pour into mugs and garnish with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a caramel..