Fudge Brownie Cookies.
You can cook Fudge Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownie Cookies
- It’s 8 ounces of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped,.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanillaextract.
- You need 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s of holiday sprinkles for garnish.
Fudge Brownie Cookies instructions
- Combine flour, baking powder and saltvin a bowl , whisk to blend, set aside.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate, butter and chocolate chips either in the microwave or on low in a saucepan until smooth. Cool until room temperature.
- Beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture just until blened.
- Add chocolate mixture and beat in until well combined.
- Add whitechocolate chips and fold in.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto parchment covered cookie sheets. Add sprinklescto tops. Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 8 to 1o minutes.
- Bake until just done, they should be just set, don't overcook or they will be dry not moist and fudgy. Cool in pan 5 minutes then remove to a rack to cool completely..