Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Semolina Gulab Jamun.
You can have Semolina Gulab Jamun using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semolina Gulab Jamun
- It’s 1/2 of cup semolina.
- You need 1 1/2 of cups liquid milk.
- You need 2 of tablespoons sugar.
- It’s 2 of teaspoons ghee.
- It’s 1/4 of teaspoon baking powder.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons flour.
- You need 1/4 of teaspoon green cardamom powder.
- You need 5-6 of whole green cardamom.
- It’s 1 of pinch saffron.
- You need 1/4 of teaspoon rose water.
- It’s 2 of cups sugar.
- You need 2 of cups water.
- Prepare of as needed White oil / ghee for frying.
Semolina Gulab Jamun step by step
- First heat in a pan with milk and sugar. When the sugar is melted, stir it evenly with semolina so that no lumps form..
- After that, if semolina leaves the pan, turn off the gas and let it cool down a bit..
- Then when the semolina is slightly cold, add flour, ghee, cardamom powder and baking powder. If necessary, apply little water and mix it for 7-8 minutes until the mixture is smooth..
- Then from the semolina mixture, small balls should be fried in ghee / oil..
- Then add sugar, water and saffron,whole cardamom in a bowl to make sugar syrup..
- When the sugar is melted, boil it for another 5 minutes and mix rose water in it..
- Then boil the fried gulab jamun with juice for 4-5 minutes.Then keep it covered for 2 hours..