Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Low fat banana bread.
You can have Low fat banana bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat banana bread
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of large egg or 2 large egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low fat plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1/4 of oil (elianto or rinsun or sungold).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown bread flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
Low fat banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 180°C. Place rack in the centre of the oven. Prepare 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- Mix mashed bananas with baking soda and yoghurt. Let it sit as you prepare the rest of the batter..
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil, sugar, egg, or egg whites and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Combine the banana mixture and the oil mixture then add to the flours. Mix well. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top..
- Bake for 45 – 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out clean. Cool on a rack..
- Makes one loaf.