You can cook Cashew brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cashew brownies
- Prepare 180 grams of semi-sweet chocolate.
- You need 125 grams of butter.
- You need 25 grams of self-raising flour.
- It’s 5 grams of cocoa.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 8 grams of vanilla sugar.
- You need 100 grams of white caster sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of salted cashews.
Cashew brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170° celsius and cover a springform with bakingpaper..
- Melt the chocolate and butter on low heat in a saucepan until it has completely melted..
- Mix the eggs and sugars for 10 minutes..
- Combine the self raising flour with the cocoa and spoon it together with the chocolate-mixture through the egg-mixture. Stir in the cashews..
- Pour the mixture in to the springform and bake it in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Let the brownies cool to room temperature and put it in the fridge for a hour or two. Over night is best. Slice it in to squares and enjoy! ☺.