Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Cold coffee using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold coffee
- You need of olpers chocolate milk.
- It’s of nescafe coffee.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp caster sugar.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- Prepare of vanilla/ chocolate scopes.
- It’s of 1 cup crush ice.
- You need of 2 tbsp of chilled milk.
- It’s of 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (for serving on the top of cold coffee).
Cold coffee instructions
- Take 1 tsp coffee mix with chilled milk set aside..
- Now a bowl add chilled cream and whipped it until soft peaks like this way..
- Take a blender add all the ingredients accept cream. Add 2 scopes of vanilla ice cream and blend it well..
- Now take 2 glasses and pour the chilled cold coffee then pour single scoope of vanilla ice cream than whipped cream then sprinkles a little bit coco powder/ coffee on the top of cold coffu..
- A chilled and mouthwatering coffee is ready to serve, enjoy it..