Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gits gulab jamun. Gulab Jamun with instant mix. हलवाई जैसा मावा/खोया गुलाब जामुन बनाने का आसान तरीका Homemade mawa/khoya gulab jamun easy method. Gulab Jamun can be prepared in many different ways.
The best recipe to make gulab jamun at home. Traditionally gulab jamun were made using khoya i.e milk solids as the main ingredient. This is "GITS Gulab Jamun" by Shamik Sen Gupta on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. movies. You can have Gits gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gits gulab jamun
- You need 250 gm of gulab jamun powder.
- You need as needed of oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kesar(saffron).
- You need as needed of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 400 gm of sugar.
Gulab Jamun recipe made two ways with khoya and milk powder. These tried & tested easy gulab Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet. There are some versions of making it with khoya, milk. A rich Indian sweet traditionally made out of evaporated desiccated milk, stuffed with assorted nuts, fried and soaked in sugar syrup. #Gits_Gulab_Jamun #Gulab_Jamun_Recipe #Dessert_Recipe #Rakhi_Special_Recipe. ●Related Queries: Packet wale gulab jamun kaise banaye Instant gulab jamun mix Instant Dessert Recipe. instant gulab jamun recipe, gulab jamun with mtr mix, Instant Gulab Jamun with Gits Ready Mix, gulab jamun banane ki vidhi.
Gits gulab jamun step by step
- Take a bowl add gulab jamun powder add cardemon powder add milk Make a smooth dough by kniding.
- Make a small size rasgulla fill 1/4 pista 1 thread then cover properly in the same process Make all rasgulla..
- Heat the kadhai add Oil or ghee deepfry rasgulla till golden after then on the other side heat the big size Pan add sugar add 1 litter water make a thick chasni add all rasgulla cover properly..
- Cook at least 15 to 20 min.
- Gulab jamun is ready..
Gulab jamuns taste like pancakes saturated in a fragrant rose syrup. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored sugar syrup and make quite a treat. Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab Jamun is a sweet dessert that is loved by every children and adults.