Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Delicious chocolate cake.
You can cook Delicious chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious chocolate cake
- You need of sponge.
- You need 6 oz of butter.
- You need 10 oz of sugar.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of low fat natural yoghurt.
- You need 8 oz of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 oz of chocolate cooking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla extract.
Delicious chocolate cake instructions
- Turn oven on to 170°c.
- Mix together the butter and sugar for a few minutes till light.
- Mix in the eggs, yoghurt and vanilla extract.
- Sift in all the dry ingredients flour, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda and mix it all together.
- Divide between 2 9inch cake pans that have been lined with baking paper and greased.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or in till a skewer comes out clean.
- Tip the cakes out of the pan straight away on to a wire rack to cool.
- I put chocolate cream on mine, just melt 250g of chocolate then add 250ml of heavy cream in to the melted chocolate mix well. I added malteas and some white chocolate for decoration.