Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Light Orzo Salad.
You can cook Light Orzo Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Light Orzo Salad
- Prepare 1 Cup of Orzo.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mushrooms, cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Crumbled Feta.
- You need of For the Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of White Wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
Light Orzo Salad instructions
- Cook the orzo according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from heat..
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl..
- When the orzo is done, drain and transfer to a large bowl, add the veggie mix to the bowl and drizzle with some of the vinaigrette. Don't use all of it at once so you can adjust the taste easily. Mix well and adjust the salt and pepper. Enjoy!.