Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zuppa Toscana Keto.
You can cook Zuppa Toscana Keto using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Keto
- You need 1 lb of Italian Hot Sausage-recommend the spicy one with this recipe.
- You need 8-10 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1 of garlic bulb minced.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- You need 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of xanthan gum to thicken.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for garnish.
Zuppa Toscana Keto step by step
- In a soup pot, brown italian sausage. When finished remove from pot and set aside..
- Pour out grease from the sausage, then add bacon to pot. Cook until slightly brown..
- Add the italian sausage to the bacon, then add the onion, garlic and oregano. I removed more than half of the bacon grease before adding the onion and garlic..
- Cook until the onion is translucent..
- Mix in the italian sausage and bacon, then stir in the chicken broth and kale. Cook until the kale is wilted..
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream and xanthan gum..
- Add S&P if needed. I found the meat gave enough flavor so I didn't use any salt, only pepper..
- Pour into bowl and top with parmesan cheese..