Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baklawa (goolash). Today we're making Goulash, the Savoury version of Baklawa. It's essentially a meat or vegetarian filling sandwiched between two layers of Phyllo pastry. Baklava (baqlawah) is a rich, sweet pastry made of layers of filo pastry filled with chopped walnuts or pistachio and sweetened with syrup or honey.
The pre-Ottoman origin of the dish is unknown, but, in modern times, it is a common dessert of Iranian. A Classic Baklava Recipe made with phyllo pastry, ground pecans and drizzled with a sweet honey syrup. Crisp and tender, flaky and delicious, this baklava will surely impress! You can cook Baklawa (goolash) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baklawa (goolash)
- You need 1 box of phyllo dough (2 rolls).
- You need 2 cup of ground nuts (whalnut-cashews-penuts-etc).
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon.
Make this goulash in the oven or the slow cooker. This beef goulash is a hearty, warming stew of slow-cooked, fall-apart beef in a rich and slightly smoky tomato and. Baklava or baklawa is a rich, sweet pastry featured in many cuisines of the former Ottoman countries. It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey.
Baklawa (goolash) instructions
- take phyllo dough rolls out of freezer and prepare the syrup:.
- dissolve sugar in water in a a pan..add lemon..put on stove a let it boil until volume is reduced to half. Take off stove..let cool..
- After phylloo is thawed open the roll and spread the sheets on the kitchen counter and preheat oven to 325..
- Spray all the top most sheet with cooking spray and then flip it on the other side so that you have the oil in between the first two sheets.
- Mix raisin with ground nuts and start adding thr mixture at the beginning of the roll.
- Start rolling the first two sheets tightly over the nut mixture till the end.
- Carry the roll as it is onto a greased pyrex oven pan..cover with damp towel so that it doesn't dry. Repeat with all the sheets..
- After rolling all 2 phyllo tolls (40sheet =20 rolls) Carefully cut through the rolls with a sharp knife to divide each Into 4 or more rolls..
- Melt butter in microwave and cover the surface of the rolls. Make sure it is evenly distributed..
- Put into oven and let cook until surface is golden..
- Take out of oven and add cold syrup slowly onto each piece. You don't have to add all syrup. Syrup should saturate the baklawa but not exceed that (otherwise baklawa will be wet). You can put baklawa on a strain before adding syrup to make sure you remove excess syrup. Otherwise, you can quickly transfer bakalwa to a new serving plate to make sure they don't stay with excess syrup..
This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert, and easy too! Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. In baklava, layers of crisp phyllo dough alternate with a sugary spiced nut mixture, and the whole. Cлушайте онлайн и cкачивайте песню Crispy Flaky Phyllo Goulash Baklava But Kitchen Yous Egyptian Cooking.