Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Chocolate brownie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate brownie
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- It’s 80 g of sugar.
- Prepare 20 g of cocoa.
- You need 1 piece of chocolate.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Baking powder.
- You need 100 g of butter.
Chocolate brownie step by step
- Mix the butter until it becomes soft..
- Heat the chocolate in microwave for 1 minutes..
- Add sugar and cocoa to the butter and mix well..
- Add eggs to the mixture and mix well..
- Add flour and baking powder to the mixture and mix well..
- Add chocolate to the mixture and mix well..
- Put mixture into a baking box..
- Heat the oven 180C and bake the mixture for about 35 minutes..