Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Peppermint bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermint bars
- It’s 1 package of family-size fudge brownie mix.
- You need 21 of \1 cups confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of pmus 7 tablespoons butter divided.
- You need 5 1/2 tablespoons of havey cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mcCormick pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 12 oz of semi-sweet baking chocolate coarsely chopped.
- You need of crushed peppermint candys.
Peppermint bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit prepare brownie mix as directed on package package spread the greast foil lined baking pans.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out almost clean cool in the pan on wire rack.
- Meanwhile confectioners sugar 7 teaspoons of butter melted cream and peppermint extract into a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth spread evenly over cool brownie refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Microwave chocolate and remaining one and a half cup 1 stick butter in large microwave bowl on high 2 minutes or until butter is melted stir until chocolate is completely melted spread over the chilled brownies sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies cut into bars.