Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado.
You can cook Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado
- Prepare 16 oz of Crab meat (cooked).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Truffle paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of large Ripe Mango.
- Prepare 3 of medium size Avocado.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salmon roe.
Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado instructions
- Cut the mango and avocado into small cubes.
- Mix the crab meat with mayonnaise, black pepper, lime juice and truffle paste.
- Mix the avocado cubes with one tsp of mayonnaise to prevent it from oxidation.
- Arrange the avocado at the bottom, then mango and crabmeat into a tower using a metal ring.
- Garnish with some salmon roe, lime zest, black pepper, olive oil etc..