Deep Fudge Brownies.
You can have Deep Fudge Brownies using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fudge Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/2 c. of melted butter.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c. of flour.
- Prepare 2 c. of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 c. of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 c. of cocoa powder.
- You need of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 c of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Deep Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Grease and flour baking pan, set aside.
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder in a bowl, set aside.
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a seperate bowl adding eggs one at a time. Once done combine with flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, Mix well.
- Pour batter in baking pan, Place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Once done remove pan from oven and immediatedly poke holes throughout the brownies.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in medium pot on medium, Once melted turn on low.
- Wisk in 2 cups of confection sugar.
- Add 3 Tbsp of milk, continue to stir.
- Add 3 Tbsp cocoa powder, Continue stirring.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over brownies covering each holes and spread even..
- Allow to sit and cool for 30 mins before serving.