Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brownies with bananas and nuts. Let's try this recipe and i guarantee you will like it. The perfect combination of chocolate and banana and the crunchiness of toasted nuts are so delicious. If you still have some leftover ripe bananas after making bread and you don't know what to do with them, I have the answer for you!
Also to use a brownie mix with nuts or add nuts. You can use another granulated sweetener in it's place, but do add the sweetener. It airlifts the brownies from healthy breakfast or snack bar territory to the land of chocolate dessert bliss. You can have Brownies with bananas and nuts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownies with bananas and nuts
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 bar of chocolate (all kind of chocolate is acceptable).
- Prepare 2-3 soup spoons of milk.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare of Some nuts.
- You need 70 gr. of sugar.
- You need 3 spoons of cocao.
- It’s 1 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 spoon of salt.
- You need 100 gr. of flour.
- You need 100 gr. of butter.
I'm not feeling well for almost a week, well the weather is really bad, and the worst thing is I have to rest than playing with my baking -*-. Anyway, today I feel so much better ^^, so feeling better means I want to bake something too. Banana bread and brownies collide in these dense, fudgy brownies made with ripe bananas and topped with a rich, creamy chocolate frosting. Bananas add a new twist to brownies.
Brownies with bananas and nuts step by step
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and cocao in a bowl..
- Melt chocolate with sugar and oil until dissolved in water bath. Mix it all and then keep it aside a little bit to get a cool..
- In flour mixture, pour lightly beaten eggs, then add milk and stir. Then add chocolate mixture..
- And the end, mix in the nuts and bananas in which way you like..
- Bake it about 25 minutes at 180 C..
No frosting needed, just sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. Stir in mashed bananas and nuts and pour into the prepared baking pan. Would you like any nuts in the recipe? Actually, banana brownies with a peanut butter swirl. Banana brownies aren't necessarily "healthy," but they use a healthier fat alternative.