Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Parma ham, egg & capers open sandwich.
You can have Parma ham, egg & capers open sandwich using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parma ham, egg & capers open sandwich
- It’s 2 of hard-boiled eggs, sliced.
- Prepare 2 slices of sourdough bread (I used sourdough spelt bread but any sourdough bread works).
- It’s of Good-quality butter (I used salted Guernsey butter on this occasion).
- Prepare 6 slices of Parma ham.
- It’s 2 of large lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of large vine tomato, sliced.
- It’s of Small pinch sea salt.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tsp of capers.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s A few of crisps.
Parma ham, egg & capers open sandwich step by step
- Butter one (now top!) side of each bread slice, generously but not over-profusely..
- To each slice of bread, add a slice of Parma ham and smear a little butter over it..
- Next add another slice of Parma ham, then slices of hard-boiled egg and then a final slice of Parma ham..
- Add a lettuce leaf to each slice of bread, then some tomato slices. Sprinkle a very little sea salt on the tomatoes and then add 4 slices of cucumber..
- Mix the capers, mayonnaise and lemon juice together and carefully spoon over the salad items..
- Garnish with a few crisps..