Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Smoked Salmon Salad.
You can cook Smoked Salmon Salad using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Salad
- You need 1 pack of Arugula.
- It’s 5-6 pieces of Cherry tomatoes, cut into half.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado, sliced into thin wedges.
- You need 1 of Radish, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 pack of Smoked salmon.
- It’s of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Smoked Salmon Salad instructions
- Toss all ingredients together, dress with your choice of balsamic-vinaigrette dressing then top with shavings of parmigiano-reggiano. Enjoy..