Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular).
You can have Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular)
- It’s 10 oz of Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (or Pillsbury Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour Blend).
Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the width of the bottom an 8-inch square non-stick pan, but long enough to overlap the other 2 sides.
- Melt butter and chocolate and stir together.
- Add both sugars and stir again.
- Mix in eggs 1 at a time and whip.
- Fold in flour.
- Pour mixture into paper lined pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Brownies are done when a toothpick comes out with a little bit of brownie on it.
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow brownies to cool completely (this step is important).
- Pull brownie square out of the pan, lifting by the parchment paper ends.
- Peel off parchment paper and cut as desired.
- Serve with milk…yum!.