Rice and Meatballs Batch 2.
You can have Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice and Meatballs Batch 2
- Prepare 2-1/2 pounds of beef meatballs see my recipes.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- It’s 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of zesty Italian salad dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 step by step
- Chop the vegetables, I used carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Get a pot hot and add oil. Stir-fry the vegetables for 7 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- After stirfrying the meatballs and vegetables for 10 minutes add the salad dressing. Stir in the dressing then stir in the cooked rice..
- Add water, salt, and garlic cover for 15 minutes, stir and cover again remove from heat allow to rest 12 minutes covered. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.