Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon Sugar Blondies.
You can cook Cinnamon Sugar Blondies using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Blondies
- Prepare of FOR BLONDE BROWNIES.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 ounces of unsalted butter,at room temperature (3/4 cup or 1 1/2 sticks).
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need of FOR CINNAMON SUGAR FILLING.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Prepare 4 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cinnamon chips, crushed.
Cinnamon Sugar Blondies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 11 by 7 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil and let sides of foil extend over ends for easy removal of brownies. Spray foil lightly with bakers spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Combine butter and both sugars in a large bowl and beat unt Iight and fluffy, at least 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture just until blended.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread 1/2 of batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar, reserving 1 tablespoon for the top.
- Cover with remaining batter spreading over cinnamon as cleanly as you can. Some cinnamon sugar may mix in which is ok.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top and bake about 30 to 34 mintes until golden and a toothpick comes put just clean.
- Cool completely in pan before lifting out using the foil to pull out.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a bowl. Heat cream until hot but not boiling and pour over chocolate. Let stand 1 minute then stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over brownies, spronkle with crushed cinnamon chips and let set for about 20 minutes.
- Then cut into bars. Store at room temperature. Brownies freeze well. Wrap individually and place in freezer bags.