Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Butternut Squash & Sausage Fry.
You can have Butternut Squash & Sausage Fry using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash & Sausage Fry
- It’s 3 of Amylu’s Paleo Andouille Sausages.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 4 slices of bacon, chopped.
- You need 3 Tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Butternut Squash, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Fuji Apple, chopped.
Butternut Squash & Sausage Fry instructions
- Chop and fry bacon, set aside & retain 1 Tbsp grease.
- Slice sausages into 1/2” rounds & fry in bacon grease until browned.
- Add chopped onions and raisins and fry until onions are translucent.
- Add 1/2 cup water and deglaze the pan. Then, add butternut squash and apples and cook until squash is slightly tender.