Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Devilled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Devilled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of eggs,.
- You need 3 tbsp of homemade paneer,.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayo (any flavour). I have used chilli mayo,.
- You need of Salt to taste,.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mint herb,.
- Prepare of Herbs r optional.
Devilled Eggs step by step
- Take a deep bottom pan, add eggs..
- Fill it with water until eggs are covered..
- Boil it for 8 minutes. Switch off the flame. Cover it with the lid for 10 minutes..
- Open the lid now, transfer it in cold water. Let it cool for 5 minutes..
- Now peel the eggs carefully, slice it into halves..
- Transfer the yolks in a bowl, mash it nicely..
- Now add paneer & all the other ingredients, mix it well.
- Transfer it to a piping bag. U can use a tsp also..
- Fill the eggs, garnish it with red chilli powder & chopped dhania patta..
- Have it as a snack..
- U can also add finely chopped onion & green chili..