Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Blue Devilled Eggs.
You can cook Blue Devilled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Devilled Eggs
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butterfly pea flower dried ones.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
Blue Devilled Eggs instructions
- Boil the eggs for 12 mins and set aside to de-shell under cold water.
- Soak the boiled eggs in a bowl with 1 cup water having dried Butterfly peaflower for 12 hours. Add 1 tsp vinegar to it to retain the blue colour..
- Set aside the eggs to cut into half and with a fork set aside the yolks..
- Take the yolks and mash with a fork, add mayonnaise (I used homemade), cayenne pepper, mustard powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add to a piping bag and pour the yolks to the eggs. Place the filled in eggs on to a plate.
- Garnish with some cayenne pepper and enjoy.