Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling.
You can cook Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling
- Prepare of CAKE.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate chopped.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of CARAMEL MOUSSE FILLING.
- Prepare 1 of full recipe of my Caramel Mousse, recipe attached in direction step #7.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare of caramel opcorn, my recipe is attached in direction step #9.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate shavings.
Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2– 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray. Line bottoms with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan combine water and sugar bring to a boil and cook just until mixture is clear and sugar is dissolves. About 2 minutes Pour into large bowl and add butter and chocolate and stir until smooth..Let cool 5 minutes,then beat in eggs and vanilla just until smooth.
- Meanwhile whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture all at once and beat just until smooth about 1 minute. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake about 23 to 25 minutes until cake springs back when touched and a toothpick comes out with just a few little crumbs. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Run a small knife around pans to release cake to wire rack to cool completely.
- ASSEMBLE COLE.
- Lay one cake layer on serving plate, cover with 1/2 of the Caramel Mousse. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342860-caramel-mousse.
- Add the second cake layer and cover with the remaining Caramel Mousse.
- Decorate with Caramel Popcorn, recipe attached below. Sprinkle with dark chocolate shavings https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358852-crispy-toffee-caramel-popcorn.