Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies.
You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup (113 g) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 8 ounces (250 g) of dark chocolate.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of peanut butter (divided).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coffee/ expresso powder.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350F or 180C and line the bottom and sides of a 9*9 inch square baking dish with parchment/aluminium paper..
- In a saucepan/double boiler melt the butter, chocolate and 3 tbsp peanut butter till smooth. And let it cool for 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium sized bowl sift the dry ingredients i.e. the flour, cocoa powder,salt and coffee powder mix and set aside..
- In another bowl beat the sugar and the eggs 1 at a time till its smooth. Takes 5 minutes. Now add in the vanilla and mix. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and mix all till smooth..
- Incorporate the dry ingredients to the wet till smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl and dont overmix the batter..
- Put the brownie mixture on the bak8ng dish. Tap the dish couple of times to get rid of air bubbles and set aside..
- Now take the rest 3 tbsp peanut butter melt it and using a spoon put dollops of it into the brownie batter. Using a knife/ toothpick form swirls..
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes till a toothpick inserted in the centre has less crumbles sticking to it. You want a thick goeey brownies not hard. Let it cool down in the pan for 15 minutes. Take it out of the pan and again cool for 2 hours..
- Cut into squares..
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled chocolate syrup.