Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Smashed fudgy cookies.
You can cook Smashed fudgy cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smashed fudgy cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3 tbls of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cooking chocolate OR choc chip cookies.
Smashed fudgy cookies instructions
- In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, sugar, butter, oil and vanilla extract. Mix well to combine.
- Add each egg at a time and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder and salt and mix to combine..
- Fold in the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate pieces or choc chip.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop some dough and form balls. Arrange the dough balls on an oven tray lined with parchment paper.
- Using the same spoon, lightly press down the middle of the dough balls to spread them..
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius..
- Remove the cookies and allow to cool before serving. The cookies will be soft but will harden once they cool..