Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Soft and Juicy Gulab jamuns.
You can have Soft and Juicy Gulab jamuns using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft and Juicy Gulab jamuns
- It’s For of Gulab jamuns:.
- It’s 250 g of khoya/Mawa.
- Prepare 50 g of Maida.
- You need 25 g of Paneer.
- It’s 4-5 pinch of soda.
- You need As required of Oil/ ghee for frying.
- Prepare For of syrup:.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-2 of cardamom.
Soft and Juicy Gulab jamuns step by step
- Take a big bowl and mix khoya/mawa,maida, paneer,pinch of soda together. Mix well..
- Do not knead.form soft dough and rest it for 10 minutes..
- Now on the other side make sugar syrup.for this take a pan add sugar, water, cardamom pods.stir well..
- Dissolve sugar properly boil upto 5 minutes.Sticky sugar syrup is ready..
- Now make small ball sized and roll gently with no cracks.Deep fry in medium hot oil/ghee.stir and do not touch gulab jamuns..
- Fry on low flame and keep strring.fry uniformly.colour changes to golden brown.take it out and put all the gulab jamuns in hot sugar syrup.stir well..
- Soak for 2 hours.You get gulab jamuns doubled in size.Gulab jamuns are ready to have a bite..