Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Egg Salad (no mayonnaise).
You can cook Egg Salad (no mayonnaise) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad (no mayonnaise)
- It’s 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped green olives (with or without pimento).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
Egg Salad (no mayonnaise) step by step
- Dice onion..
- Saute diced onion and minced garlic in some oil. (I used bacon grease for extra flavor.).
- Chop eggs..
- Combine eggs, olives, oil, vinegar and onion into bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Chill and eat..
- Salt and pepper to taste..