Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Crostini Appetisers using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crostini Appetisers
- It’s of Bread, baguette, ciabatta, sourdough – Choose a bread with a fine crumb to absorb the oil.
- You need of Herbs, rosemary, pepper, sea salt – your choice.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sliced Ham or prosciutto.
- It’s of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Any other toppings you like!.
Crostini Appetisers instructions
- Slice your bread on an angle into thin slices.
- Arrange on a lined baking sheet.
- Use a pastry brush to coat each slice with olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper and your choice of herbs.
- Place under the grill for approx 1 – 2 mins until toasted golden and crunchy.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread with cream cheese and add ham and pomegranate seeds or your choice of toppings..