Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake.
You can cook TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of baking cocoa.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 10 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of cold brewed coffee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kahlua.
- You need 1 of for chocolate buttercream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kahlua.
- Prepare 2 lb of powdered sugar.
TL's Kahlua and coffee chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 pan. Add together the first 5 dry ingredients and pour into the greased pan..
- Make 3 wells into the dry mix. Two small wells and one large..
- In one small well place the vinegar, in the other small well add the vanilla and in the large well place the vegetable oil..
- Pour coffee and kahlua over entire mix. Mix well with wooden spoon directly in the pan, do not over mix. Place in oven for about 35/minutes..
- In mixer whip up the shortening and butter. Slowly add the remaining ingredients for the buttercream. Keep adding powered sugar until you reach the thickness you prefer. Cool cake completely and frost. Enjoy ;).