Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mayo potato salad. Looking for mayonnaise free potato salad recipes? Miss my mayo potato salad but will try and get hooked on this healthier version!!! Mayo-Free Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This No Mayo Potato Salad may be the best potato salad you've ever had. It tastes just like classic picnic potato salad! MORE BELOWWhy make a potato. Watch how to make the best potato salad in this short recipe video! You can have Mayo potato salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mayo potato salad
- Prepare 1 of big boiled potato.
- You need 3 of tbspoon boiled green peas.
- You need 1 of small cup veg mayonese.
- You need 1 of tspoon garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 of tspoon black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 of tspoon salt.
- You need 1 of tspoon lemon juice.
It's fresh, herbed and mayo free. This no-mayo potato salad is very simple, and won't steal the limelight from whatever else is on the menu. I can fall hard for a potato salad with twists and turns (Capers! Enjoy this tasty twist on potato salad.
Mayo potato salad instructions
- Chop boiled potato.while boiling peas add some salt and sugar. It enhances taste.fine chop garlic..
- In bowl put potatoes,peas,salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice.mix all ingredients well and serve.this salad is very is to make.goes well with chapati,phulka.or you can fill this in tacos.tastes yum. My family loves it.do try this recipe..
It has all the flavor you expect and less salt and fat. Dietitian's tip: This tastier and healthier version of potato salad is lower in fat and sodium. Can no mayo potato salad be eaten cold? There are many versions of potato salads ranging from old-fashioned American, mayo-based salad which is served cold to. The Potato salad I love the most doesn't use any mayo.