Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱.
You can have Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱
- It’s of For the croutons.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread (I used a seedy sourdough).
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of garlic oil (or oil and a little crushed garlic).
- Prepare 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 3 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of smoked garlic.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- You need 1 of small white onion.
- It’s 2 bowls of veg stock.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vegan butter (optional – to enrich if you wish).
- It’s of Optional oat or nut milk (if you prefer a creamy texture).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 step by step
- Toast the bread and cube. Heat a little oil to a medium heat and toss the cubes in the hot oil. Add a sprig of Rosemary and toss until crispy..
- Wash, peel and roughly chop the veg and throw in a soup maker. Add stock, season and turn to smooth. Alternatively slowly brown onions and leeks. Add the potatoes and stock until veg are soft. Remove from heat and blend..