Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hj's Crispy Little Devils.
You can have Hj's Crispy Little Devils using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hj's Crispy Little Devils
- You need of Yolk mix.
- You need 6 of Hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Worchestershire.
- It’s 1 tsp of Capers.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cholula.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Panko.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
- You need 1 cup of Panko for coating.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 24 of Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Sriracha Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
Hj's Crispy Little Devils step by step
- Remove shell from hard boiled eggs, cut eggs in half (lengthwise) and carefully remove yolks..
- Put yolks in small mixing dish and smash with a fork. Place egg whites on a serving tray and set aside..
- Mix all of yolk ingredients together finishing with the Panko. Add small amounts of Panko if mix is to wet. Mix needs to be almost a dough consistency..
- Take the Sriracha and put 2 to 3 drops into the bottom of each egg white, followed by one Cilantro leaf. Ontop of the Cilantro leaf put a very small amount of the yolk mix (approx 1/8 tsp) per..
- With remaining yolk mix make 12 equal sized balls..
- Roll yolk balls in Panko so that yolk balls are completely covered..
- Heat oil to approximately 350°F. You want oil hot enough to start frying instantly. Be sure you use a deep pot or propper cookware for deep frying..
- Fry 3-4 yolk balls at a time until golden brown, remove from oil and place on paper towell to soak up some oil while you fry the rest of the yolk balls..
- Place one ball into each of the eggs. Put 2-3 more drops of Sriracha on top of fried yolk then stick a Cilantro leaf onto the drops. Dust with Paprika and enjoy..