Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A Bowl of Chocolate Cake.
You can cook A Bowl of Chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Bowl of Chocolate Cake
- You need 60 gr of margarine/butter.
- It’s 56 gr of dark chocolate.
- It’s 30 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 55 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 gr of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 gr of baking powder.
A Bowl of Chocolate Cake instructions
- In a double boiler, melt both butter and chocolate together and stir until the mixture is thoroughly combined..
- While waiting for the butter and chocolate to melt, brush a cake pan with some margarine..
- Once the butter and chocolate are melted, add sugar and stir it with wooden spoon..
- Add egg into the mixture and stir well..
- Preheat the oven at 350˚.
- Next, sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture or batter and then stir well until all the mixtures are well combined..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Let it cool and serve!.