Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Buttery Tower using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery Tower
- You need 3 slices of Jewish Rye bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter softened.
- You need 3 slice of beef pastrami luncheon meat.
- Prepare 3 slices of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- You need 10 slices of Genoa Salami luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 of vine ripened tomato.
- It’s As needed of iceburg lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 10 slices of kosher hamburger dill pickle chips.
- It’s of To taste salt.
- Prepare of To taste ground black pepper.
- It’s of To taste sub sandwich deli dressing.
- You need 3 slices of aged Swiss cheese.
Buttery Tower step by step
- Melt some of the butter in the pan spread enough on each slice of bread and fry in pan till toasted. Set aside..
- Shred the lettuce how you like it. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard. Slice tomatoes thin..
- Split the cheese in half tip to tip. Add mayo mustard mix to the toasted bread. Then add the meats and cheese..
- Add the pickles, lettuce, tomato, salt, and pepper. Get the deli dressing and shake it up to mix it..
- Add the dressing and stack the sandwich. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.